Noon Stride is a UAE-based, multi-disciplinary architectural and engineering consultancy, with a strong track-record of delivering projects in the MENA region. Noon Stride has access to the support and experience of UK’s tenth largest architectural practice, Stride Treglown Limited
Our Clients benefit from working with highly qualified staff with decades of professional experience who can manage and deliver projects professionally and deal with local authorities and third parties efficiently.
Stride Treglown is one of the founders and key shareholders of Noon Stride, and as such, Noon Stride can, in a single entity draw upon the talent of around 250 experienced staff, based in both the UK and UAE, providing a service delivery method that mixes local talent with British expertise and know-how. Our commitment to quality and flawless project execution is reassured by this alliance with one of the most successful and creative architectural practices of United Kingdom.
In summary, Noon Stride provides a cost-effective delivery vehicle for well-considered and carefully designed construction projects within the UAE and in the MENA region.
Combine international and local professional expertise and cultures committed to high quality standards to achieve full client satisfaction and project success.
Set an example of innovation in design, management and engineering services.
- Be honest, trustworthy and be steadfast in our duty of care to clients and stakeholders.
- Be industrious and fulfil our responsibilities.
- Devote ourselves to our work with discipline.
- Act in harmony with the company and pursue prosperity for all of society.
- Respect the creativity of our staff and the people we work with.
- Recognise talent and high performance in everything we do.
- Be open and show integrity in dealing with our staff, our clients, consultants and contractors.
- Create a friendly and caring working environment both within our offices and in our project teams.
- Provide an effective, efficient and responsive service delivery to everyone we work with.
- Search for opportunities for continuous improvement